Francisco Urena is a Marine Veteran and currently serves as Massachusetts Secretary of Veterans’ Services and previously served as the Veterans’ services officer for the cities of Boston and Lawrence, Massachusetts.
Covered in Episode Two:
- The valuable content being shared on our social media platforms
- Interview with Marine Veteran Francisco Urena
- Francisco’s decision to join the military.
- Serving during 9/11.
- Being posted in Syria and Kyrgyzstan.
- His transition out of the Marine Corps.
- Getting involved in civil service in Massachusetts.
- The VA benefits Francisco enjoys
- Basic information on dental benefits provided by VA
- #VeteranOfTheDay Army Veteran Jack Shannon